Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011!

Hi guys,

Its the last day of 2011 yet I don't really feel all hyped up about it. Well, maybe I am just too busy with life. Just finished a 3 day 2 night camp and feeling so weary now. Furthermore, I had to attend a wedding dinner or should i say a wedding lunch the next day(which is today). I am just having a mixed feeling about school reopening. 'O' levels is round the corner with about 9 months to spend.

All my friends are studying and mugging like hell while I am sitting in my chair in comfort and relaxing. I want to study but I just don't have the motivation to do so. Every morning I wake up and told myself what I would accomplished by the end of the day but reality is cruel and it turns out to be opposite whereby I would staring at the computer screen and don't really know what to do. Please help me!

Regards,
The Silent Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment